Frequently asked questions & Manuals
- The tank should be located on a flat solid structure. The area below the tank should be in full contact. Bricks, pallets, wood and other thinks should NOTbe used under the tank for support.
- Unscrew the plastic cap from the nipple and connect the valve. The mounting/screwing for the valve to the nipple should be done while holding the nipple. THE CONNECTION TO THE TANK IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE FITTER.
- BLACK TANKS are designed for outdoor applications for the U.V. properties, while the WHITE TANKS are ONLY for indoor applications.
- The tanks should NOT BE BERRIED in the ground, because they are not designed to take inward pressure. Unless special space is prepared. Please contact us for more details.
- Storage of some chemicals is allowed. Please contact us for further information.
- Do not rest heavy objects on the tank and MAKE SURE THERE IS A CLEARANCE OF ABOUT 30CM ALL AROUND. This allows for expansion of the tank.
- OBSERVE THE FILLING of the tank. If anything abnormal is noticed, please stop right away and contact with the manufacturer.